Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2018

WWE Mattel Nia Jax Figure Comparisons !!!

I recently purchased my second figure of Nia Jax about a month ago at a local Walmart . I will not be reviewing her because I reviewed her first figure, which is basically the same mold with the exception of the hair. The rest is just a new paint job . Plus this post is strictly a " COMPARISON POST " and not a review post . Here is the link to a review of her first figure - http://actionfigureimagerytoyreviews.blogspot.com/2017/08/wwe-mattel-nia-jax-review.html .
Below are the pics of the newer Jax packaged and compared to the older figure .





I like the Nia Jax figure so much I just gave in ad bought it. I usually don't purchase repaints of the same character but in Nia Jax's case I made an exception .

No comments:

Post a Comment